CommunityCare EAP provides companies with a convenient, affordable way to address problems
that may affect worker productivity and job safety. The EAP is designed to assist employees and their
dependents in the identification and resolution of personal problems or concerns that may have a
negative impact on their personal or professional lives.
Our Employee Assistance Services will boost your employees' productivity, moral and retention.
- Counselors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confidential In-Person and Telephone Assessment, Referral and Follow-Up for all types of problems or concerns including, but not limited to: Marital, Family, Legal, Financial, Alcohol, Drug, Emotional and Stress.
- Professional and Experienced, Licensed Counselors providing clinical services in offices located conveniently to your employees.
- Management Consultation to assist supervisors with employees having job performance, conduct, and attendance problems.
- Organizational Consultation for Conflict Resolution, Sexual Harassment, Workplace Violence, Drug-Free Workplace, Critical Incidence and Organizational Change.
- DOT and SAP Assessments
- DOT Supervisor Training
- Drug-Free Workplace Program including policy development, training, employee assessment, treatment recommendations, counseling, and referral.
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing conducted on-site for immediate help following traumatic incidents.
- Employee Education and Skills Development Seminars
- Stress Identification and Coping Seminars
- HR Consultation
- Seminars and Brown Bag Luncheons on Organizational and/or Work/Life Issues
- Comprehensive Quality Improvement and Utilization Reports to evaluate, monitor and ensure program effectiveness