Member Service Representative II **
Under general supervision, handles customer service inquiries for multiple products and any related follow-up and research. Inquiries may be received via telephonic, email or internal customers. Responsible for performing cross-functional tasks servicing prospective members, enrolled members, employer groups and business associates.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Two years customer service experience, call center or health care industry.
- Cross trained and functional on two or more lines of business.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with internal and external customers
- Proven excellence in customer service techniques.
- Ability to work under general supervision and as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and database applications.
- Ability to type 30 wpm; testing required.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to maintain professional courtesy, direction and confidentiality at all time.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English, Bilingual preferred.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.