Responsible for helping CommunityCare achieve membership growth targets by meeting or exceeding goal levels for the retention of enrolled groups and members. The incumbent is responsible for establishing positive business relationships with decision makers and decision influencers at enrolled groups, as well as with producers and consultants associated with enrolled groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline OR one year of work related experience may be substituted for every year of college not completed
- 2-3 years experience working in marketing, benefits or customer service preferred. ASO experience required.
- Licensed Life and Health insurance agent in state of Oklahoma, or ability to obtain within 45 days after hire date.
- Federal Marketplace Agent Exchange Certification must be obtained within 45 days of CMS opening the FFM certification process.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record Check.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.