Manager Marketing Administration
Responsible for managing the daily activities of the multi-functional area handling marketing sales/renewals and administration issues including but not limited to implementation of marketing administration processes, new and renewal business quotes, client services and support. Responsible for developing marketing administrative policies, procedures, strategies and training. Supervises Marketing Administrative Support.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- At least seven years of progressively responsible related experience in marketing, insurance or related areas.
- Previous work experience with insurance companies, employer groups and agent/brokers.
- Licensed Life and Health insurance agent in state of Oklahoma OR ability to obtain license within 45 days after hire date.
- Federal Marketplace Agent Exchange Certification must be obtained within 45 days of CMS opening the FFM certification process.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement successful administrative marketing strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with and through personnel at all levels in accomplishing objectives, to motivate personnel, and to accomplish desired results through others.
- Proficient presentation and public speaking skills.
- Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computers, especially word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Must successfully complete a Motor Vehicle Check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.